Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a central scheme launched by the Government of India. The PM-KISAN Scheme was launched on December 1, 2018, by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. As the farmers are the backbone of our country and provide food security for over crores of people, the aim of this scheme is to help hard-working and poverty-stricken farmers by giving them income support for Rs. 6,000/- in three Installment per year by the scheme directly to their Aadhar-seeded bank account.
the Installment will be given to all farmers and their family across the country India. Almost 11 Crores farmers have become beneficiaries of this scheme. If you want to know about the benefits of the PM KISAN Scheme and Beneficiary Status, please keep reading this article below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Highlights
We have mentioned all the necessary information about PM Kisan Scheme 2023 such as the Next Installment Date and eligible Farmers in the table written below:
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN)|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Date of Scheme Launch||February 24, 2019|
|Benefit Under the PM Kisan Scheme 2023||Rs. 6,000/- annually|
|15th Instalment Release Date||Expected in the month of November, 2023|
|Total Farmers who applied for this scheme||11 Crores|
|Beneficiary Status Check||By Aadhar Card & Mobile Number|
|PMKSNY Official Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
Benefits of PM Kisan Scheme 2023
The PM Kisan Yojana benefits almost 14 crores of poor farmers by supporting them financially, The eligible farmers under the PM Kisan Scheme will be able to avail of the following benefits to their PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Account:
|Income Benefits||Rs. 6,000/- to eligible farmers in three equal instalments which will be directly transferred to their aadhar seeded bank accounts.|
All three instalments consist of Rs. 2,000/- each and will be paid in every 4 months, eg:
(i) April to July
(ii) August to November
(iii) December to March
|Loan Benefits||Through the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the farmer can apply for a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) and avail short-term loans.|
Benefits of the Kisan Credit Card:
(i) Interest rates on the applicable loans will be cheapest as 0.
(ii) Beneficiary can apply for the loan up to 3 Lakhs.
(iii) Crop Insurance.
(iv) Alternative and reliable repayment options for loans.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Scheme 2023
Only the eligible farmers can register under the PM Kisan Scheme to avail the benefits. All the small and marginal landholder farmer families who hold cultivable lands under their names can apply for this scheme. On the other hand, institutional landholders such as organizations or entities who hold or possess cultivable land will not be able to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023.
Steps To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status @pmkisan.gov.in
In order to receive the instalment into your bank account, your name must be found in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Scheme. The PM Kisan Beneficiary List is a list of all farmers who are eligible to avail of the benefits of the scheme. Please note that the PM Kisan Beneficiary List is released by the authority with an interval of every four months. To check your PM Kisan Beneficiary List, please follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Enter your Registration Number.
- After that, it will ask you for a captcha fillup before proceeding. Fill the captcha in the box.
- Now click on the “Get Data” button and proceed to the final page.
- You will be redirected to the final page where you will see the current status of your beneficiary account. The status will be shown as Approved/Not Approved.
Note that if the status of your beneficiary account is Approved then it is a good sign. If the status indicates as Not Approved it means either your account is currently in the verification process or the authority rejected your application form because of some discrepancy, they found on your application.
Steps to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Aadhar Card or Mobile Number @pmkisan.gov.in
You can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status with your Registration Number, Alternatively, you can also access the same by using your Aadhar Card or Mobile Number. Here are the step-by-step instructions to check your beneficiary status at pmkisan.gov.in:
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Then click on “e-KYC” shown on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the e-KYC portal of PM Kisan.
- Now enter the Aadhar Card number that is linked to your bank account.
- A 4-digit OTP will come to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP in the portal. In order to complete the e-KYC Request, the OTP is necessary for verification purposes.
- Now, Click On “Verify Now” and wait for the page to be loaded. Your beneficiary status will show up on the same screen.
Note that you may be asked to visit your nearest CSC Digital Seva Centre in order to complete your PM Kisan e-KYC.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
Additionally, if you want to check whether you’re eligible for the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme or Not, You can check your name in the beneficiary list which is released along with instalments on the same date. To check your name in the beneficiary list, follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
- Visit the PM Kisan Portal at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Scroll down a little and you will see an option “Beneficiary List” along with many options.
- Click on “Beneficiary List” and you will be redirected to the Beneficiary Status Check Form.
- Here, you will be asked for your State, District, Sub-District, Block and village. Fill in all the options carefully and Click on “Get Report”.
- A Beneficiary List consisting of the eligible names from your state will be shown on the same screen.
- You can search for your name in the list.
If you are able to find your name in the beneficiary list then it is a good sign. If you don’t find your name in the beneficiary list then you should contact the PM Kisan Helpline No. 011-24300606